TERMS AND CONDITIONS FLORISTS BOOTCAMP 2023
By completing the Florist Bootcamp 2023 registration form, each participant agrees to the terms below,
About the organizer
The event Florist Bootcamp 2023 – edition 1 – Bucharest is organized and managed by SC Aurora Flowers and Plants SRL.
The company will use external partners to cover the services and products necessary for the organization. Event participants will have commercial relations only with the organizer.
Cost and payment of participation
Based on the participant’s registration, the Organizer will issue a tax invoice, and the participant undertakes to register and pay the issued invoice. The participant is responsible for the correctness of the data entered at the time of registration.
The cost for the participation of one person is 4000 lei + VAT. The payment will be made in two equal installments of 2000 lei + VAT, exclusively by bank;transfer. The organizer will issue a tax invoice to the participant, as follows:
- payment I – the invoice is issued until August 1, the payment is made between August 1-15;
- payment II – the invoice is issued until September 15, the payment is made between September 15-30.
For participation only in the Florists Networking Event Nov 1, a single invoice will be issued until August 1, which will be paid between August 1-15. Failure to pay the invoice by August 15 will result in cancellation of the reservation.
- Until September 30 – participants can request withdrawal and reimbursement of costs.
- Between October 1 and October 25, it is not possible to request the withdrawal of participation, but it is possible to request the change of the participant number, without additional costs.
- After October 25th – it is not possible to request the withdrawal of the participation or the replacement of the participant, there are no refund possibilities.