AURORA FLORISTS BOOTCAMP 2023
AURORA FLORISTS BOOTCAMP 2023
Edition #1 – Bucharest
30 october to 1st November 2023
- Occupancy bootcamp 90.48% 90.48%
- Occupancy Florist event 47.57% 47.57%
Are you ready to improve yourself and your business?
This fall we invite you to a intensive Bootcamp for florists in Bucharest, addressed to all kind of florists in medium and high level of expertise.
For 3 days we will work with 3 great trainers, who have a great and complex expertise in floral art. There are also specialists with expertise in business, marketing and self-development.
You can download your informationbrochure ‘Aurora Florists Bootcamp 2023’ right here
Nicolae Agop – Moldavia
- Founder of “AGOP Florist Workshop” in Chisinau and honorary member of the National Association of Florists from Ukraine and Russia. Over 35 years of professional experience and 25 years of teaching experience in over 40 cities around the world.
- Coordinator of the “Golden Chestnut” international floristry competition (Chisinau – Moldova), Nicolae Agop taught alongside personalities in the floristic field such as: Nicole von Boletzky, Peter Hess, Karl Zuber, Janos Szabo, Klaus Wagener or Ursula Wagener.
- Nicolae Agop has made numerous floral demonstrations in countries such as Slovakia, Russia, Romania, Estonia, Latvia, Ukraine, Japan, Moldova, Georgia, the Czech Republic, Switzerland, Italy.
- Coordinator of the Botanical Garden of the Academy of Sciences of Moldova – Chisinau.
- Winner of prizes at international competitions in Russia, Ukraine – 4 times Grand Prix.
- Coordinator for works in exhibitions in Romania, Ukraine, Estonia, Belgium and other countries.
- Fondator si colaborator in numeroase scoli si proiecte educationale in Ucraina, Estonia, Rusia, Romania, Moldova.
Jim Labraco – Greece
- Founder and owner of Jim Labraco Custom Floral Works – an internationally renowned floral design studio creating custom made floral experiences for destination luxury weddings and events. Based in Athens, Greece, with his floral team, Jim specializes in destination events for discerning clientele.
- Responsible for masterminding the most renowned floral designs in luxury events in Athen Riviera, The Greek Islands: Mykonos, Santorini, Paros, Antiparos, Milos, Spetses and others
- For the last 30 years, he is specializing in custom wedding floral and event design, ranging from Mediterranean chic to Edgy till Modern romance.
- With a grand florist background in New York City, now based in Athens-Greece, he considers himself as a Flower Imagineer.
- Creating Bespoke Flower Arrangements through impeccable wedding arches, spectacular floral walls, whimsical table runners and inspiring wedding bouquets, or Edgy and Extraordinary floral ceiling installations.
- In 2023 Lux Life magazine awarded Jim Labraco Floral Artworks as the Best Wedding Floral & Event Designer in Greece.
Bart Van Der Elsken – Netherlands
- Master florist, window dresser and interior design artist.
- Traveled last 15 years all over the world to create big events and florist and garden centers to make their businesses more profitable and be in line with the trends.
- 8 Years in a row coordinator of teams of 15 to 28 top designers in creating huge designs in Baku-Azerbaijan square of upt to 10 millions of flowers and plants.
- Owner of flowershop for over 24 years.
- Consultant and trainer for florists in Sweden, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Dubai, Germany, Romania, Ireland, Czech Republic and Holland.
- Holder of 3 Guiness Book records.
The Villa. event house
Negustori 16 – Bucuresti